Search the forum,

Discuss thats my girl ;) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

hard at work (center of picture).

Film crews complete work in Huddersfield on massive period drama series Jericho - Huddersfield Examiner

jerichoJS64595462.jpg

Well impressed, but even more impressed shes in huddersfield

holiday was great thanks. me and her indoors are thinking of upping the tent and pitching it there.
cheap as chips (-30%)and an easier life in the warmth, (got to test summer temp first lol).

anyone been to spain plumbing? i hear from the locals they are starting to run natural gas now!

daughter loves living in leeds, gone back to our ancestorial land (<1870-1945) from where we were bred from.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thats my girl ;) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi, need your honest views if you would be so kind. I’m 48 and work for the NHS (office based) and earn 44k a year. Ive been do fustrated and fed...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock