Search the forum,

Discuss Thats the last time I sit on a customers toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Did a simple little tap washer swap with old lady watching me, I'd finished and left the bathroom and she said "so its definatly not still dripping" so I went back in (big mistake) and dabbed the spout with my fingers while I stupidly sat on the toilet with the lid closed and the stupid thing shattered.

Clam shell design, I though Oh god this is going to be a new bathroom as I thought they were obselete but I managed to get one from B&Q for £9.99, Phew ! panic over.

Lessen learnt.

I did that to my older sisters toilet seat, glad I'm not the only one whose done it. I don't think they do much testing of them being sat on with the lid down. But she'd have given you a funny look if you'd lifted it first...

If it had been green it doesn't bare thinking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thats the last time I sit on a customers toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock