Discuss the customer sometimes knows best :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

went to an elderly couple yesterday to change a pair of basin taps - the chap is 85 and tells me the stop tap turns off 3 houses - I question his theory as the stop tap is under the sink 14" up from lead rising main and goes straigt from what I could see into his bathroom above so I turn it off and then the neighbour comes around in dressing gown (she was half way through a shower and her water has gone off) I get a bit to involved and chase the pipe and yes it tees up stairs and drops down into pantry and through wall into next door the best bit is on the other side is a detached house the pipe leaves this gents house and goes under ground into that neighbours - seen linking of mains in terrace houses in cellars but not like this.well it was worth turning it off to see the neighbour in the dressing gown :)

they must not have a water meter and next door do , so here is a supply to neighbours for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to the customer sometimes knows best :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock