Discuss The Indian Drain Cleaner on BBC News in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Gets £3.80 per day and a bottle of booze - pitched up as 'worst job in world'.

It might be worst pay but the jobs the same in uk but no free booze !

centralheatking

Bet he doesn't know that he can earn £55k after becoming a plumber.

Is that a fully qualified plumber or when he just leave the sort course training centre !!!!
Sorry just got up, bear & all that, drunk ALL my bottle of not so free booze.

That's startup money for a newly qualified 6WW.
It must be true cos it's advertised in the tabloids.

Anyone got a link to this? I cant find it on a Google search, why is he not on minimum wage?

Ah...he lives in India, I was thinking the council was paying some Indian fella £3.80 a day to clean the drains here.

And India has a space program and nuclear weapons.
The poor devil :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Indian Drain Cleaner on BBC News in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock