Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
you push and push Ray and others to let him do intergas and then you have to be a virgin...............mutter mutter looking for the dislike button

Still not seen it, i like the look of intergas, a free boiler would go great to charity wink

Its not me. Thought about fitting intergas but no one near me sells them. So this would be a good to try one if lucky enough to win one. Like the idea of offering another 10 year warranty boiler

Its not me. Thought about fitting intergas but no one near me sells them. So this would be a good to try one if lucky enough to win one. Like the idea of offering another 10 year warranty boiler

Ten year on hex only from what I read.

10 year warranty from July*

New offer maybe?

Might be able to sell one now.

Intergas are virtually unheard of around my area, wouldn't mind a training course to see what the fuss is about

I tried to get on an Intergas training course and they blew me off!! Must be too small fish for their boilers!

Don't worry. One of the winners has already been selected. The first person (apart from the individual concerned) who can tell me who it is, and why, will receive a bottle of champage from me personally to celebrate their percipicacity.

Ok, so one managed to work that one out. Tut tut, I expected better from you. :)

Just to make it clear, the bottle of champers is now OFF the table, but you might find the answer you are looking for in post #217 of this thread.

Firstly, lets remind you of the rules:

To qualify for this freebie, you must be:

• a Gas Safe Registered engineer.
  • the main decision maker in your business.
  • An Intergas virgin. So you must not ever have fitted an Intergas boiler, or been on one of their courses.

By submitting your application for a freebie, you agree to the following conditions:
  • You will attend an Intergas training course (approx 4 hours) at one of their 21 training centres around the country before you receive your free boiler.
  • You (and your customer if necessary) will co-operate with the Intergas marketing team if requested for photos and/or interviews
  • You agree to write an honest review on this forum of your experience with the training course and the boiler. The review does not have to be positive, but any criticisms should be constructive

Here's how this will work.

Starting this weekend, once a week for 4 weeks, I will post a question on this thread, along with an invitation to contact me via PM. The question will relate to some technical aspect of the boiler, so you might like to have a browse round their website to get ahead.

On each occasion, the first 7 qualifying people to contact me with the correct answer and their contact details, will go into the pot for a free boiler. By a process which is entirely private to me and Intergas, and against which there is no appeal, the winner of the freebie will be selected. Over the course of the week, we will reveal the name of one loser per day, eventually unmasking that weeks winner. We will then start the process again for the next week.

Winners cannot re-enter, but if you are one of the unlucky 6 who are rejected during the week, there is nothing to stop you having another go next week.

Winners of the Vogue freebie which we ran last year are specifically excluded, just to spread the love around. :)

And thanks again to Steve Zouch and the team at Intergas for being such open-handed good sports.

OK, here we go with free boiler #1

The first 7 qualifying people who PM me with the correct answer AND

Their real name
Full postal address inc postcode
Business name of which they are the primary decision maker
Gas safe number
Email address
Phone number

The question is: According the brochure on the intergas website here, to the nearest Kilo, what is the weight of an Intergas CombiCompact ECO-RF 30?

This week is now closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Ray pick a winner :smile:

Riley and Anz are the first two in the draw for boiler no 1.

Nice save Anz - the second email was correct. :)

I pmd best check all the detials you asked for... i think i forgot my blood type :D

IDCHAPPY comes in at number 3. Just four more slots in the first draw to go...

Its a slow night on the forum tonight, normally I can't type quickly enough to keep up...

Na am not greedy rather help my fellow Scots may visit my Scots when they in stall there boiler lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock