Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
:willy_nilly:I'm in turmoil after that haha phew I'll try and rest ready for tomorrow's games.

Tell you what, at the end of this round, I will add one more freebie: the new Intergas Rapid Combi.

And entries will be limited to people who have fitted at least 3 Intergas boilers and registered them.

Is that fair?

starting to like intergas again :)

Tonight's instalment came from sunny Gillingham. Tomorrow nights drama will be from whatever flea pit laterooms.com comes up with in East Sussex.

Tonight's instalment came from sunny Gillingham. Tomorrow nights drama will be from whatever flea pit laterooms.com comes up with in East Sussex.

?????? :D

gypsy-caravan.jpg

Surprised Ray hasn't started the countdown yet :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock