Search the forum,

Discuss Thinking of buying a Caddy? - mpg result. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Spent a very nice long weekend with sister on her canal boat around Leeds and I`ve just worked out the mpg for the 516 miles round trip at 51.6 mpg, the journey there was a painful 6.5 hrs at an average of 38.5 mph and the return trip took 4hrs with average speed of 62.5 mph. Considering I was running at 85mph a lot of the time coming back I`m impressed with those figures.

Last edited:
Thats not bad mpg , is yours 1.6 or 2.0. . You should have called in lol

It`s the 1.6 and in my mind it`s the one to have. Honestly Jon there was yourself and another who I had thought of maybe meeting up with but figured time was against the idea. Maybe next time eh!

Yep mines the 1.6 , and yes they are great. Meet up next, i will take you for a blast in the cobra .

I carry my own clubs :)

I'm here all week :)

Seriously though, I have my mileage info on my dash. It gives me number of miles to empty, I always try to beat it. I drive much more efficiently.

I've got a 1.6 caddy also, on a run it will easily do 50mpg, mines remapped to 140bhp to :smug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thinking of buying a Caddy? - mpg result. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock