Search the forum,

Discuss This is what happens when you bring wolves back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an analogy between wolves and Eastern European cheap labour in the uk?

Wolves are amazing animals. Ive had an obsession with them for a long time. Did anyone see the 2 part documentary where they banned hunting them in north america and the population surged back across the border from canada. Such intelligent prolific hunter's

It's amazing how mother nature works and evolves for different events and structure changes. Wolves are beautiful.

Is a great film.
Area behind me was farmland when I moved in. Then was going to be houses. Got all tested ready etc. Then the crash.
In 8+ years there is now biggish trees deers foxes wild plantse5c running about. Is cool to see how nature will redo an area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This is what happens when you bring wolves back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock