Search the forum,

Discuss Those tactless T***S BBC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

erpkid

The BBC have done it again although few will notice. During the trial of the deluded fuc*wits that killed drummer Lee Rigby they broadcast this play BBC Radio 4 - Afternoon Drama, Father Brown: The Secret Garden The murders involve beheading. I cannot believe the scheduling. Yes we are all grown up but I was nearly sick as this was aired today. We have radio 4 on as we work so made today uncomfortable. Our thoughts as ever to his family and friends I cannot imagine how you are feeling. Shame on you BBC !

The story's on radio 4 haven't been all that good lately anyway. Although the one on Monday was quite good.

Gone off radio 4 lately.

I used to be a die-hard radio 4 man, but just too many "right on" comedians.

The story's on radio 4 haven't been all that good lately anyway. Although the one on Monday was quite good.

I have no problem with crap and even cringeworthy but this.....perhaps I am too sensitive ?

I have no problem with crap and even cringeworthy but this.....perhaps I am too sensitive ?

You are. It's a pretty tenuous parallel.

It's also a play. About something else. Sort of issue that The Daily Mail likes to invent out of thin air in the hope of stirring something up. Usually with articles beginning with "ourage caused by" or "fury at.." When no such outcry or fury has actually occured.

Police should have shot those animals dead in the street, they were even shot in a health and safety concious manner as not to kill them, it says it all about this stupidly soft country. Now we have to pay tax to keep these two in prison.

You are. It's a pretty tenuous parallel.

It's also a play. About something else. Sort of issue that The Daily Mail likes to invent out of thin air in the hope of stirring something up. Usually with articles beginning with "ourage caused by" or "fury at.." When no such outcry or fury has actually occured.

Been a tough few months so you are probably right.

The mental is irrelevant... it is getting through the night without having to have a slash that guarantees your entry to 4 hood.......apparently

in that case i'm still not quite there ...........unless its a Saturday and iv'e been to the brewery........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Those tactless T***S BBC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock