Discuss Thread closing record smashed... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Croppies gone thread close craaaazy! You just woken up from hibernation or something?!

Or he`s just had a PM which has tipped him over the edge.

I thought ukpf was broken initially it wasn't till I got to the fith one I realised they were different threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thread closing record smashed... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
I have a garden setup with metal pipe at each end and a pvc run in the middle. Proposed. That's what i want to do. Join the two with water...
Replies
Views
I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock