Discuss Tightness test criteria for Commercial Catering Equipment LPG Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Butler

Hi..what a great site....does anyone know the max permissable gas pressure drop for commercial catering equipment installations
I remember that on Nat Gas on an existing installation with used equipment the max drop is 4mb over 2 minutes with no smell of gas...does anyone know what that should be for lpg.

Would that really apply? I'm sure the pipe sizing would be in excess of 0.0035m3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Simon..it seems to be a grey area....the above figure was quoted while undertaking my Comcats 1-5 , and I guess you are correct ref meter size as it would be in excess of 0.0035m3...I wonder if anyone on the forum could enlighten me..especially on the lpg figure.
Thanks
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tightness test criteria for Commercial Catering Equipment LPG Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
New LPG installation with 2x 19kg cylinders outside, plus change-over regulator with isolator valve on output, then 10 metres of 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
hi there, i have started my gas engineer course and so far really enjoying it, pipe bending and soldering are a little messy šŸ˜†but i got material...
Replies
Views
Hello. First of all Iā€™m new to this site. Iā€™m in the process of doing my apprenticeship, but now with the current circumstances we are not...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time poster here and hoping for some help. I work on sites across the UK with different non-domestic gas setups, I never have to deal...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock