Search the forum,

Discuss tilers are waiting for us in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

[DLMURL="http://www.tilersforums.co.uk/tilers-forums-arms/60400-next-saturday-prepared-plumbers.html"]Tiles & Tile Adhesive | TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Forum[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I've been in, I'll have to request a new password.

didn't realise it wouldn't show lol. there's some chap called dave calling them to arms.

tilers ? there all prima donnas worse than sparks moan if the walls aint flat moan if there any gear in there way then cover everything in tile cement best of out of there

The only thing that a tiler can stick is his finger up his rse.

Send a pic of dog ****e for their jobby of the month.

Is tiling an actuallyl a trade then, not really rocket science is it! Great tool kit as well and I'll bet they never get emergency calls either.

tilers ? there all prima donnas worse than sparks moan if the walls aint flat moan if there any gear in there way then cover everything in tile cement best of out of there

Then deny it was them who scratched the F out of the bath dumping all their stuff in it and standing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tilers are waiting for us in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can find courses for Tilers here and courses for Electricians here!
Replies
Views
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool chat here!
Replies
Views
Hi Floor in wet room is changing from vinyl flooring to tiles, floor will rise by about 13mm (tile and adhesive). The current drainage is 110mm for vinyl floor, what can I connect to current system so will be level with tiles. Wet room is on ground floor over concrete. Pls see photos Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, this might have been asked many times before, so apologies. Just moved into a new housebuild and the bathroom tiling is not good! What would you say ix the largest gap to fill with silicone? It's obvious that the tiler has cust his tiles to short and it trying to hide this with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock