Discuss to Admin, whats happening with electricians forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

colshaws

Gas Engineer
Hi , does any one know whats going on with the electricians and tilers forum, i can not gain access to either site.

We tend not to talk to them. Our being right all the time upsets their narrow views of the world.....

On that subject Hi I'm a Mod over there, Admin is there any chance of increasing my pm allowance as I'm limited to 3 which is proving hard work.
Many thanks.

On that subject Hi I'm a Mod over there, Admin is there any chance of increasing my pm allowance as I'm limited to 3 which is proving hard work.
Many thanks.

You're only allowed 3 pm's as a mod?

We get unlimited. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to to Admin, whats happening with electricians forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock