Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet handle help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

-=HaZ=-

i have been to fix a mates toilet handle today but there is only 1 part that needs changing now and iv not seen where you can get them from
What it is, is a little chrome plated fitting that sits behind the handle, the toilet is a curved toilet on the sides so has a fitting inside and out to make sure the handle is kept straight

I just wondered if any of you knew where i could possibly pick this part up from as the old one broke in half

Thanks

I know what you're talking about.You'll have to take it to local merchant.You can't buy that small piece on its own you have to buy the whole handle set.

I got one here I'm about to chuck out. Paypal me £1 and your address and I'll send it to you.

I think he's only talking about that little plastic wedge shaped spacer ring, not the whole assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet handle help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys I am at the design stage of having a En-Suite built and have an issue that I cannot seem to resolve. For long and complex reasons I have to have a macerator and that needs to sit behind a close coupled toilet. this will take the waste from a sink, shower and toilet. Saniflow say I need...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation on/around the grout between the floor tiles next to my toilet. I realised that the grout line right next to the toilet was in fact wet to the touch...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, I'll start by saying I'll be getting a plumber out to do this but wanted some advice first. We're redoing our ground floor bathroom this year and want to move the toilet to another wall as part of that. I've cracked open the boxing around the old toilet today to see what's going on behind...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thank you so much in advance for any help. I’m always really grateful for the advice and support from experts when I have been on here a few years ago. There’s a dripping coming from my bathroom and I can hear it coming from behind the toilet and I’m worried it’s causing a buildup which...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock