1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Toilet waste pipe re location if poss in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. scott2017

scott2017 New Member

Hi i would like to move my toilet in my bathroom so i can change the layout to get more space the waste pipe is not in the corner off the room like normal can extend the waste pipe and put a 90 bend on it i posted a drawing of where i would like it to go

The green arrow would be the new waste pipe run

any help would be very greatful

thanks

pic34.jpg

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Looks ok as long as you have the correct fall on the waste pipe, your moving it to aprox centred of the long wall

Internal or external stack pipe ?

3. scott2017

scott2017 New Member

hi matey ya the toilet is goin in the centre of the new wall and the stack internal there is a pipe in the corner which is where my bath water gos down but the toilet down down a different stack which i have not seen before matey

cheers shaun for replying on my post matey

4. ShaunCorbs

Yes other than the need to alter the stack should be a simple job

TBH unless you have a decent hands on knowledge in doing stacks best get a plumber to do it

But it's doable

5. scott2017

scott2017 New Member

would there be a reason y the bath water gos into a different stack

6. ShaunCorbs

no do you have a down stairs toilet / are you in a flat?

7. scott2017

scott2017 New Member

there is a downstairs but its on the same as the upstairs toilet could i put the new toilet waste pipe into the stack where the bath feeds too