Discuss Toilet waste section identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nolski

Hi I am in process of planning a remodelling of ground floor cloakroom in a 2007 build house. I may want to move my WC from one end to the other which is distance of about 7 feet and will require slightly longer soil pipe section being run and boxed in. However I have found that this toilet waste pipe bends directly out of P trap a few inches into a T stack which is boxed in, this is not however the main vent as it's only about 18 inches high before terminating. I have a second bathroom on first floor which has same design and was wondering if this had a specific purpose as nothing else branches into this and I see no reason for it. Neither have AAV fitted, both are only about 18 inches in height. Do these have a function? If so what and can I move it? Any insight appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet waste section identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
I currently have a floor standing pan in a downstairs cloakroom. The waste is vertical about 10mm on the inside of a 2- brick external wall. As...
Replies
Views
I’d like to replace the toilet in my house with a back to wall one. The plan is to build a panel on stud work to conceal the cistern and then use...
Replies
Views
J
Renovating an upstairs bathroom. Void between floor boards and ceiling below is too narrow to hide the waste pipe from a wall hanging toilet. My...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, First post here so please be patient. We recently had our ensuite remodelled and were initially really happy with the result. However...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock