Search the forum,

Discuss tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite a few busted boilers waiting for me tomorrow, but I am not in the mood either, butt kicking needed.................

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite looking forward to it. Two weeks is long enough for me. Love my kids to bits but they're driving me up the wall!

Standard to combi in Newbury tomorrow. Bring it on!

Monday Tuesday is two new rads in an orangery and first fix ensuite and cloakroom. Wed am rad swap. Wed pm rad swap and then Thu and ongoing for four weeks bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom.

Tomo am remove gas fire, pm new rad and filling loop, boiler service.

3 Sani`s to look at, don`t know which model and which towns and don`t care as it`s just another day. Only had the bank holidays off so no real break here.

A few days this week renewing gas safe. Dreading 1st wearing of work trousers. I think everthing has shrunk over Christmas! Or is it that I have put on nearly a stone!!!!:banghead:

Damn those Christmas goodies, people buy each other :001_9898: upon :001_9898: in the form of endless boxes of chocolates.
I too am a fat ba57ard.

I was fat before xmas and am fat after. My new years resolution was to not make any stupid plans that I would never stick to. So far it's working out for me.

Think i might have to have a lye in tomorrow, haven't got too much lined up just some work in a void

I'm quite looking forward to it. Two weeks is long enough for me. Love my kids to bits but they're driving me up the wall!

Standard to combi in Newbury tomorrow. Bring it on!

Yep same here quite happily go back to work and let the wife continue the refereeing

Think i might have to have a lye in tomorrow, haven't got too much lined up just some work in a void

same but got one length of 2" to weld in one tomorrow

Yep same here quite happily go back to work and let the wife continue the refereeing

I was very nearly pushed over the edge earlier listening to mine bicker over a pack of top trumps that have been sat in the house for at least 3 years! I threatened to send all their toys and Christmas presents to Africa which just lead to them questioning if they had electricity in Africa for the xbox! Agggggghhhhhhhhhh!!

I think the schools are back Wednesday round here. So still two quiet days left on the road.

I was very nearly pushed over the edge earlier listening to mine bicker over a pack of top trumps that have been sat in the house for at least 3 years! I threatened to send all their toys and Christmas presents to Africa which just lead to them questioning if they had electricity in Africa for the xbox! Agggggghhhhhhhhhh!!

Yep wanna play with the same stuff just cos the other one has it

Pump change, leak, cap a pipe off, breakdown, then on to Howdens to tell where to stick what they think is ÂŁ50 worth of screws.
And I dare say the phone will,ring endlessly with people who were decent enough to wait until after the holiday.
Just had someone ring me on my mobile, they left me a message. They've found a lead pipe!
Not even an emergency, at ten on a Sunday.

Back to multiple dwellings bathroom installation and boiler upgrade in Baker Street tomorrow. Off edgeware Road.
Need more money
The excitement is almost gone now .
Ere we go wrrrrk rrrrr

I've left this week pretty much free, a few services from December booked in but nothing too major. This time last year I had too many phone calls that I couldn't handle them all so thought I would leave a lot of gaps this week.

I'm up I'm up, I'm doing it I'm doing it..I can't stand being nattered at in a morning. I'm going I'm going....

I'm still at home, not looking at diary cos I know there's stuff in there that I should be doing
Should've booked in 12/14 services/LL's ready for this week, but haven't yet
Should've booked in the perm repairs from breakdowns that came in over Chrimbo and 2 bathrooms I promised would start after the holidays, but haven't yet
Going to have another cup of tea (been up since 5.30, couldn't sleep for the excitement of work) then go shopping for some work fleeces. After that, I'll defo be booking in my work for this week, honest

Well that the first week over, wasn't that bad was it?

I've had a good week.

I couldn't give a stuff about tea or cleanliness (within reason) just as long as they are nice people.

same not to shabby either

I couldn't give a stuff about tea or cleanliness (within reason) just as long as they are nice people.

I hate getting back in the van smelling like the contents of a Hoover bag. Don't need that anymore. If it's skanky I pass the job back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock