Discuss Tool box for installs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
got one of those in my garage, great idea at the time, then you get a staircase and...............

Aaaahh.....but i work on nursing homes and they all have lifts........just as well really cos me knees are shagged.

Aaaahh.....but i work on nursing homes and they all have lifts........just as well really cos me knees are shagged.

I now have a horrible vision of toxic doing an "inbetweeners" in front of the old dears mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone else remember that rather nasty scene in the nursing home? :)

:66:

What would you do in a fire, can't use lift. Must save tools!

claim off their insurers for all those milwarkee tools you lost. Bit like the Falklands, the number of swords and expensive items some people kept on their ship was amazing :)

I wouldn't have that crap!.........i'm a Makita boy..........through and through like a stick of rock.......apart from the 36v Bosch that is.

tbh bosch make great sds drills

+1 for the Raaco toolbox, love it, had mine since when i started on BG 12 years ago

I looked up the Raaco range of toolboxes, look good.

Raaco Professional Compact tool Boxes

Can be found for a lot less than quoted above and they're designed to take casters hence the pull handles. 50kg is more than enough.

[video=youtube;Ym4ZVk4-dZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym4ZVk4-dZ0[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tool box for installs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock