Search the forum,

Discuss Total Tiles Bathroom Crewe stock PORSADRILL tile drills CW2 6DY HOLESAWS hole bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

Diamond drilling holes into porcelain tiles with 365-Drills Porsadrill hole saw tile drills

At 4.30pm on 30th April 2013 the good
people of Crewe took a step closer to an easier life
when drilling holes into porcelain tiles.

small15.jpg

The 365-Drills yellow van pulled up outside on a sunny but cold afternoon.

small8.jpg

KIRT (Who started TTB 3 years ago) is a fabulous guy working into weekends and nights to build the business.
Its paid off though... He is now well established as the local man!
small3.jpg

You simply walk in, tell him what white goods you need, your tiles and in 6 days one of Kirts team will have you a new bathroom.

I wont even tell you the price online - It's that good.

Kirt worked with us in our early years too but he only had a few of our sizes (BFKMX and the smaller sizes).

small6.jpg

We just did a cracking deal with Kirt and he is going to be a local source for the entire range in Crewe.

small7.jpg

logo2.png

01270 210 230
4a Gresky Road
Crewe
CW2 6DY

website

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/bfk4.jpg

£49.99 online....

http://*********.com/jpgs/guideplate.jpg

small1.jpg

Give them a call today and pop in to grab ANY SIZE DIAMOND CORE DRILL SIZE YOU NEED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Total Tiles Bathroom Crewe stock PORSADRILL tile drills CW2 6DY HOLESAWS hole bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock