Discuss Trainee plumber looking for experience (free) West Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

just a quick post,my name is mark and I’m currently in collage doing plumbing on an evening course, But I’m looking for someone to shadow to gain valuable experience to go hand in hand with with my lvl 2.

I know I will be doing a lot of the tool carrying etc but I don’t mind as long as I’m getting some experience.

I have my own transport and basic hand tools I’m hard working and punctual, I’m currently 35 so I haven’t come into this industry to Sod about.

cheers all
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber looking for experience (free) West Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in...
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Back