Discuss trainee plumber looking to do gas course in bristol? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a plumber in training in bristol, have my city and guilds level 2 and really eager to get in to gas, wanting to start a gas course in February 2014 but as u all probably know well i need a gas safe registered engineer to see me through my portfolio, cant put down a deposit until i definitely have somebody, i am a very hard working and keen person who will fully appreciative of any help you could provide. my contact number is 07722645865, thanks.

Wipe that number off, and ask people to pm you. Good luck :)

remember who ever trains you will be training their competition. Bear that in mind and offer to travel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trainee plumber looking to do gas course in bristol? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock