Discuss Trappex Centramag Genesis. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Trappex Centramag Genesis. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have a older Version Worcester Bosch 35CDi Boiler (probably for about 15+ years). We have never had any protection on it & Bosch...
Replies
Views
J
So i bought a Johnson Magnetic filter. We were installing a new central heating system so thought i would give one a whirl. We fitted the 220...
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
R
Hi All Permit me to introduce you to the the Johnson Magnetic Filter. Designed and built in the UK by registered gas engineer Neil Johnson, from...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
Purchased for job as an extra to get the extended five year warranty on a danesmoor external(regular) 1 Initial inspection Pretty standard...
Replies
Views
R
Morning all. Well, week one was fun, but week 2 started to get a bit boring after a while. Not for CH4 obviously, but for everyone else. So...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock