Search the forum,

Discuss TrustMark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

Just reading the latest gas safe rag re trustmark and the 2 crappy examples of how they helped resolve.

I took advantage of the free listing with them but have just had notification of a £140 quid bill if i want to continue.

I think I'll be removing the logo from my website quickish lol !!!

Just another example of a waste of time scheme imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep just another money making scam in my opinion that nobody is interested in . Why is it that the building trade has so many of these ? These dodgy worthless schemes need investigating more than the dodgy tradesmen that they purport to protect the public from. Sorry rant over.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, too many people want a slice of your pie

I've said it before and I'll say it again, too many people want a slice of your pie

Totally agree, seems like every other week there's another scheme out . Seems our industry is seen as a never ending cash cow for organisations like these.

It is. There's only us working and earning and everyone else has their hand out, or that's how it feels.

It's all ball cocks !

When I came out of my time my qualifications were classed as life skills.

Now every qual around is 5 years, I mean that really is ridiculous.

Take unvented for eg, once you've passed a practical and written in that and worked on it for years, why do you need to re sit ???

You're not likely to be struck dumb and become dangerous at the end of 5 years.

All money spinning.

Same with trade organisations, " give us your hard earned cash and you'll do really well " !

Rubbish !

All members of the " I can't be bothered working so I'll grab some of your pie " brigade !

Sorry, touchy subject
Rant over

Last edited:
As long as firms pay companies like these more will continue to be set up, simple supply and demand.

Eventually there will be hundreds of companies and the market will be saturated and they will all hopefully become worthless and maybe disappear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TrustMark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock