Discuss Turn water supply off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Could someone please advise how I can turn the water supply off to the radiators in my mothers central heating system (Not the actual mains water to the house). Is there a way of doing it from her combi boiler?

Thanks

My mother had a leak coming from her radiator upstairs but she suffers with mental health problems & with Covid at the moment she won’t have anyone in the house so I was hoping to cut off the water supply to the radiators.

If it’s from one rad isolate both valves eg turn them both off grips / pliers required to do this

Or out of the rad as it’s still full of water ? Need to know where it’s coming from as if a pipe will continual to leak until sorted

Reply to Turn water supply off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock