Discuss twin immersian fuse blowing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bikeman

any ideas on why the fuse on the 2 immersian heaters in my tank keep blowing??? on seperate 13 amp fuse.??

any ideas on why the fuse on the 2 immersian heaters in my tank keep blowing??? on seperate 13 amp fuse.??

Well elements burnt out or wiring over heated probably
Would not have thought both damaged at same time maybe one went a while ago and now the other has gone and you have noticed both now as you have no hot water

Unfortunately and generally if a new stat doesn't work then it's a drain down and replacing the whole element.

The immersion heater thermostats do not cause the immersion fuses to blow,if they fail,they will cause to cylinder will over heat or immersion elements not work as no power supply through thermostat

is it commen for new immersians to go as they are both brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to twin immersian fuse blowing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock