Discuss Two houses but only one boiler? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Jock Spanners

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening All,
I have a customer who wants a modern oil boiler fitting to replace his ancient one. The big problem is he's divided his house into two with a holiday cottage next door. I'm not sure but surely that's against Building Regs and he needs two boilers?. Can anyone advise me?
Thanks,
Jock

As it’s only a holiday let your fine I would suggest tho two unvented cylinder one for each

Reply to Two houses but only one boiler? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock