Search the forum,

Discuss Tyrrell Oil Tank with pre-fit sensor. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 117647

Hi
I have an older (circa 2000) Tyrrell tank. There is a "dome" cover under which there is an apparent level sensor. Can anybody help to identify this for me? Thanks

Attachments

• 20201207_132910.jpg
    20201207_132910.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20201207_132650.jpg
    20201207_132650.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20201207_132642.jpg
    20201207_132642.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 9
I've had a quick seach and can't identify it yet but I'd suspect you'd be better off and it would be cheaper to buy a complete modern WiFi system.
Seems to be plenty about.

I've had a quick seach and can't identify it yet but I'd suspect you'd be better off and it would be cheaper to buy a complete modern WiFi system.
Seems to be plenty about.

Thanks for that, I'll look into it further.

Reply to Tyrrell Oil Tank with pre-fit sensor. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
Morning all Viessmann Vitodens 200-W 35kW combi Outside temp sensor probably failed with boiler reporting incorrect temps. Corrosion on Thermistor. To replace the sensor, does it have to be the exact model showing on the manufacturer’s website, or would a slightly older (but same spec) sensor -...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but can't find any model info or any plates on it. I want to change the switch and thermostat to a digital wireless thermostat but I'm not sure what I can...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock