Search the forum,

Discuss UFH and OpenTherm in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. I've currently got a system boiler with cylinder and rads on s-plan. I'm planning on installing UFH in my kitchen/diner and utility/downstairs loo. My question is around mixing valves and opentherm. Do mixing valves dynamically adjust the amount of cold being mixed in response to the temperature of the hot? If not, in general, then are there ones that do? How do UFH controls normally work with Opentherm? This feels like a situation that may have arisen before but I'm failing to find any information. Thanks in advance!

There fixed output so there blending the hot down with cool return water so the lower you can get the flow the better so no issue I would spec 100 mm centres for the ufh pipework

Reply to UFH and OpenTherm in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock