Search the forum,

Discuss UFH Pipe - Which manufacturer is best - Rehau, Uponor, JG, Polypipe??? in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I'm installing a large 8 zone UFH system into a new concrete floor we're installing at a bungalow. I'm looking at the pipework manufacturers and i can't decide which to go for:

I want to install the best under the screed:

I'm currently looking at for Pipes:
Uponor
Rahau
Polypipe
John Guest
Wunatreade

Any comments on which are the best, would be most helpful

Thanks

Tom

Try Maincor, it’s in my extension and works really well.

As with most things it is more important to have a good installer than a good product, I’m not joking.

I’ve seen some god awful bathrooms with top quality gear in - loads of problems, leaks etc.
And problem free installs using run of the mill products......

Reply to UFH Pipe - Which manufacturer is best - Rehau, Uponor, JG, Polypipe??? in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I'm looking at the different pipes for UFH, the prices vary a lot and I'm not sure about the differences between the products. I'm doing...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First time posting so apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I am close to completing a purchase of my first flat, an ex-council...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help – I need a bit of advice / help as I'm not sure if the recent cold spell is too much for the UFH in the main...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock