Search the forum,

Discuss Uk plumbers forums very own radio station in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries...also in que for u....be patient as request take us up to about 11pm now lmaoo

Fit this one in too and I'll forgive you! lol, what time you closing down tonight?

[video=youtube;ci5D5r6ZjXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5D5r6ZjXA[/video]

Fit this one in too and I'll forgive you! lol, what time you closing down tonight?

[video=youtube;ci5D5r6ZjXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5D5r6ZjXA[/video]

lol in que...and im thinking around 11...i was up all night last night being sick n still not great lol but didnt want to let u all down....:p

lol in que...and im thinking around 11...i was up all night last night being sick n still not great lol but didnt want to let u all down....:p

You wouldn't be letting us down Kirsty, we'd understand.

And if John isn't running back and forth with cups of tea for you I'll be having words with him!

:ack2:wasnt good last night woke me up and everything!!!! ill look after you

You wouldn't be letting us down Kirsty, we'd understand.

And if John isn't running back and forth with cups of tea for you I'll be having words with him!

lol he takes good care of me...but funny u should mention that ... nooo cuppa T ooh he is slacking loool

dont hate the player hate the game just because i have a sexy body dont be jealous

Great choice tune turnpin. Never heard that one for a while :smile:
Quite a good album but then lots of good stuff being requested by forum members Great little station and tune player don't you agree lol regards Turnpin:27:

Quite a good album but then lots of good stuff being requested by forum members Great little station and tune player don't you agree lol regards Turnpin:27:

Completely agree Turnpin

Once again thank you DJ Soul Sista and your monkey mate SP :-D

Regards Croppie

I hope you all enjoyed the music tonight....its nice to have such a variety....have a great week at work and i will see u all next weekend (ill probably come on the forum before hand) but just incase i dont....have a great week!

its been a good night thanks wifey now get your sexy arse to bed iv got my nurses outfit on and need to take your temperature :stuart:

right i want to compare legs with croppie come one get them out sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Uk plumbers forums very own radio station in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock