Discuss Uk plumbers forums very own radio station in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my ska and reggae head on tonight!

[video=youtube;mJsUblCxuJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJsUblCxuJY[/video]

u heard of a band called the dualers??? u should check em out.....they r reggae/ska

The Duallers, coming to Shildon in March 2014, it's only 20 minutes might have to get a couple of tickets

-sits n quietly munches on my aero bubbles..while queuing music-

there was ive been requesting them all night, I DONT KNOW THIS MUSIC :( i feel right left out

It's an education.

You should be at our home pool games on a Thursday night. Jukebox tied into tv with video's and music. Bit of Robin Thicke, Will.I.Am ( Bang Bang), then I have a play list I go with. Apollo 440, BBE, Prodigy (about 8 records), Benny Benassi (Satisfaction), Adam Ant, AC/DC.

If we are away I normally stick a quid in on the way out and play The Firm, Timelords, Black Lace, Whigfield and Los Del Rio.

LOVERS UP AND HATERS DOWNNNNNN (DANCING IN MY LIVING ROOM)

EVERYONE IS OBVIOUSLY LOVING THIS IS MY HOUSE ;-) haha

with a brush up my bum dancing to madness
images (6).jpg

You enjoying your musical education my young padowan?

NO! Uncle croppie your music gives me a right headache but because I was settling down with my cider in one hand and laptop in other your songs come on and BAM hannah has a headach size of china you need to get yourself on big top 40 or listen to capital my Master Jedi

Top 40 now thats head banging music cant think at work with all that crap
boom boom boom out my radio thats why i got ipod plug that in with the soul sisters hit list and im away.
Give me a cup of tea radio and ipod and a load of first fix and im your man

cant beat headphones in and ipod on jamming to my play list while working..............

If its not talking crap all day its boom boom boom on the radio cant stand it

i remember playing ska reggae at collage and all the guys was into it not one bitched and asked to turn it off!!!!! radio went on we snuk off for a smoke!!!!!

NO! Uncle croppie your music gives me a right headache but because I was settling down with my cider in one hand and laptop in other your songs come on and BAM hannah has a headach size of china you need to get yourself on big top 40 or listen to capital my Master Jedi

I actually want to strangle everyone on radio1...... And as for those baying cretinous halfwits on capital...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Uk plumbers forums very own radio station in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most...
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/directory/categories/plumbers-directory.77/ So we now have a post code search bit. A few people have listings...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back