Discuss Ultra valve leaking from spindle in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Keen amatuer that I am I decided to have a go at changing the cartridge in my shower when the old one failed. I had a spare as I got one when I had the valve fitted. The cartridge is as a SC50T32 I followed the video on the Ultra technical site l and it all went smoothly but I now have a constant weep from the spindle. I have removed and reseated the spindle sealing screw as in the video several times but it still onstantly weeps, am I missing something or could it just be a faulty valve?! Any advice appreciated

Reply to Ultra valve leaking from spindle in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I recently fitted one of these SC50T32 after the, not very old, one started to constantly drip water from the shower head. All went well with the...
Replies
Views
diy hacker
D
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi, Throughout our house there are numerous isolation valves which are on almost every plumbing fixture. Clearly whoever plumbed this had a thing...
Replies
Views
Back