Search the forum,

Discuss Unable To Post In Main Forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sollyhouse

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I have tried to post a new topic in the main forums
(mainly Sanitary Ware) and each time it says that my post must first be approved by a moderator - the first time was 29/10/2011 and again yesterday.

I know people lead busy lives but i just wondered if the system that alerts the mods that there a post that needs to be reviewed is working ok? Not pushing, just eager to post.

Thanks

OK thanks...........understand about the link, was trying to give as much info as possible.

Thanks for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unable To Post In Main Forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard plasterboard has been used throughout (including the future shower area), rather than using the waterproof variety of plasterboard or to use tiling board. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I am not sure whether I have posted correctly earlier today, if so please forgive me as I am trying again just in case. I have a sink that has the basin plus another smaller basin next to it, think it is a 1/4 of the size of the main basin. The unit comes up through one hole, has 2 taps...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered that the rainwater pipe that runs through my winter garden balcony...
Replies
Views
Ok I have been dealing with this problem for over a year and finally have to ask for some help as backflushing every 2 weeks or so is getting very tiresome. I live in a 60's flat (3 flats per side of the block so 6 flats in all) with two overhead water tanks in a tankhouse on the flat roof for...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock