Discuss Underfloor Heating - Two rooms with one circuit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aia0202

Hello all,

I am currently renovating my first home and as its just a shell now I thought it would be a good idea to install a wet underfloor heating system. The house is very small and the downstairs is completely open plan, some 25m2 and the bathroom is less than 10m2.

Would there be any serious disadvantages if I were to cover both rooms (bathroom upstairs) with just the one run of pipe?

Would anyone recommended that I I buy the kit with a manifold and have two separate circuits?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts,
Andy

100mt max of pipe will do 15mt2 of floor area so down stairs will need 200 mt plus bathroom upsairs. so min you need a manifold withe three separate circuits and two states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Underfloor Heating - Two rooms with one circuit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock