Discuss Unusual boiler options for quotes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been to 2 boiler quotes in last few weeks and the customers were more interested in
(first hoose) the NOISE on boiler start up...in db (YUP there is a website for this ?????)
(second hoose) the environmental damage caused by the boilers making (again a website on this )

Whats the strangest thing a customer has wanted frae a boiler from you lot??

i would look on which.com thats the only one i can think of

Noise on boiler start up answer to that turn your T.V up

Weirdest one was a check trade cust can i pay you once your 12 month defect period is over ???

Erm no .

They then went on to complain to checkatrade

Weirdest one was a check trade cust can i pay you once your 12 month defect period is over ???

Erm no .

I'm going to try this next time I go the merchants

Erm no .

Or buy a car and pay after 3 years or 100,000 miles

If I could put one in an extension before it was built. Then build round it afterwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unusual boiler options for quotes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock