Search the forum,

Discuss Vacancies within our Plumbing team at City College Norwich? in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction

1701283016271.png

36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered

£32,732- £39,096 per annum plus an additional £2,500 Recruitment and Retention Premium and relocation funding if needed

We are looking to recruit Lecturers in Plumbing to deliver across a range of Building Services courses. We are seeking an individual who is keen to bring their industry expertise and experience to train and inspire our learners.

If you have industry experience, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about supporting others to develop, we'd love to hear from you. You should be a confident communicator who is people-focused and able to relate well with our students.

Obviously experience of training and/or a teaching qualification would be an asset, but if you are the right candidate for the role we will invest heavily in your development. We will provide formal training and qualifications alongside time and support to help you develop your practice to become a qualified and confident lecturer.

Applicants should hold a level 3 qualification or above and have significant vocational/industrial or commercial experience in plumbing and heating.

If you are interested please contact us via the forum. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let this one slide. :)
Meant to be a sponsor really to post here.
Would you be willing to give out the forum details to your newbies? We'd love to help them out too.

Did we manage to help you find a position a while ago? -https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/vacancies-within-our-plumbing-team-at-city-college-norwich.122562/

Also, I've removed direct contact details so please do share those privately else you will get spammed to the max and even cold called. "skimmers" often try scan the forum for numbers and names and emails but we block most bots, but some humans do it also and we're limited as to how to spot them as easily.

So please keep that in mind. :)

(Also added an image, else these 'articles' don't display right in some places.

Reply to Vacancies within our Plumbing team at City College Norwich? in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock