Discuss Vaillant advance points in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my last lot to get my son an Ipod touch. It was about 63000 I think. The points do have a shelf life but i think its about a year or so.

just added my installs 27000 so far just poped some more on lets see what i get for them lol

just added my installs 27000 so far just poped some more on lets see what i get for them lol

have 80k points now only proble is when u check the value of things u can get ie a watch for 60k points its rrp in the real world is 365 quids
or the toshiba laptop 230k points 600pounds in the real world ..
its a bit of a lottery as to weather ur points should be spent on that item or cash in the real world

Ideals installer connect as to be vest surely? £26 per logic and £30odd for a vogue.

Vaillant one is rubbish, 3000 points for a fitting £1300 937? Some reward that is, It's not even enough to get a wooly hat!

Does anyone know when this scheme started ?

0r better still, the extended warranty on the pros ?

I've had an I pad air
A widescreen tv
And a coffee hamper. They have changed the scheme now to cash back. Looks like you are worse off. I think the points scheme was better.
Glowworm I'm about 5 boilers off gold installer status but that's nearly all easicoms and you only get £1.80 back per boiler which is pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant advance points in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock