Discuss vaillant combi problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stuart dwyer

Hello, i have a problem getting hot water when needed. i have a vaillant vcw 242e combi boiler, there is no problem with the heating but when i try to draw off dhw the burner will go out. i have to turn the heating off at the combi and then turn the tap on downstairs to get the burner back on to get a hot shower, and this isn't always successful. I am looking to fix the problem with a view to replacing the boiler later in the year as its not powerful enough for the size of the house. Any suggestions will be much appreciated, thanks, Stuart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant combi problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hope some one can help. I have a condensing oil burner and it runs fine but the radiators don't heat. Heats the hot water fine. The pump...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Back