Discuss vaillant ecotec 418 erp (open vent) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
how the hell do you get it to run on max & min ? - (instructions are a load of rubbish) Spent nearly 40 mins waiting for their tech line to answer then gave up.

Po1.
If it's the new energy erp.from memory Turn off power then turn on while holding mode for 10 sec. Po should come up scroll to Po1 and change to 100 for max 0 for min press mode

It's really frustrating, boiler itself seems good but the installation manual is just a joke, and tech help line is impossible.
Come to think of it I've never had to call a manufacturer before when doing an install

Po1.
If it's the new energy erp.from memory Turn off power then turn on while holding mode for 10 sec. Po should come up scroll to Po1 and change to 100 for max 0 for min press mode

Thanks for this buckley, yes it's the erp one, why doesn't its tell you this in the instalation instructions ?

Ahh good old vaillant... Impossible instructions, no help after installation, no part numbers in book, no reply from there email departments... Yet people sing there praises... I'll stick to Bosch thanks :)

Thanks for this buckley, yes it's the erp one, why doesn't its tell you this in the instalation instructions ?

I am talking the latest version. Which is the gliwworm aluminium heat exchanger

Buckley, do you mean the coil or square type heat ex ?

If it's like the new glowworm then think it'd this mate this is the glowworm details which should be the same

Attachments

• DSC_0930.jpg
    DSC_0930.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0931.jpg
    DSC_0931.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant ecotec 418 erp (open vent) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, We got a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive Green IQ 835 combi boiler in November 2021 as we wanted the most efficient boiler that modulated really...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock