Discuss Vaillant Ecotec's letting by in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billychuff

in the last week i've been called to 2 Vaillant Ecotec's that are letting buy.

I called technical support to see if others were experiencing this fault... ALLEGEDLY not!!

According to my suppliers, they are selling loads of inlet valves.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

By letting by, I take it you mean the filling loop valves?

i do indeed.
The thing i find confusing is there are two taps. So, surely, if one fails then the other is there for a back up. But, in two separate incidences, both have failed.
I disconnected the filling loop and the water was dripping out of the valve.

I have had a few aswell and also thought it was weird that both had gone.

Not experienced it myself.
Sounds like the Bunny is buying even cheaper imported stuff

in the last week i've been called to 2 Vaillant Ecotec's that are letting buy.

I called technical support to see if others were experiencing this fault... ALLEGEDLY not!!

According to my suppliers, they are selling loads of inlet valves.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

yes on the glowworm flexicom and older cxi same arrangement - wait till you price the loop and 2 valves up over ÂŁ170

last one i did i disconnected the filling loop at the larger end and capped the filling loop end and the valve end with screw caps tyhen fitted ext loop

ant

Fit a lot of Ecotec Plus' (built in filling loop) and have yet to see this myself. In fact, the only fault I have ever come across was a faulty/blocked aqua sensor on an early ecotec plus 837. Vaillant relocated this part to a higher position in the boiler to rectify the problem.

Personally I swear by Vaillant boilers as they have been the most reliable from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec's letting by in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock