Discuss Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Revlyne

Hi,

I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro).
Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some additional informations?

Here's my problem:
I'm not sure at what bar should I pump the chaimber (pre-charge pressure at bars). When I turn on the hot water pump starts to work but it seems that there's some air in the pump cause the sound is very strage. How can i solve this problem so the pump should only circulate the water and not the air.
Second, I'm not sure when should i release the air from radiators - should the air be released while the boiler is working or while it's turned off?

Thank you in advance.

Reply to Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 424 boiler in a closed heating system with 13 rads and 4 towel rails. Rads are steel, pipes are plastic kind of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock