Search the forum,

Discuss valiant EcoTEC radiator temp in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks in advance. I have a valiant EcoTEC whilst the flow temp is set to 70 the heating flow only reaches a max of 45 when heating is demanded. (I can use chimney sweep mode to get to 70) but it means roads are never hot enough to warm house and boiler always on.

does this seem right?? Any ideas

Thanks all, controls are just a Honeywell wall stat and timer. What confuses me is that it does heat up on the “chimney sweep” mode.
Looking on line suggestions that the D0 setting being in auto is not very good? Don’t want to mess with any setting but any opinions on that? The boiler is serviced regularly but not sure they are seeing the same “problem” as I am!

Reply to valiant EcoTEC radiator temp in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock