Search the forum,

Discuss Valiant turbomax pro 28e - no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 96007

My hot water fires up for a 30 secs or so and then stops. The solid light goes out and flashes (looks like 2 triangles touching at the point), at this point no hot water comes out of the taps.

The heating works fine, i also tried to get hot water through the taps when the heating was on, it tripped off again.

Pressure remains constant at 1.5 bar, so no issues here.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Please keep your help or suggestions as simple as possible, i really do not know a thing about boilers. Many thanks.

You need a gas safe engy mate sorry to say

Hia mate lads our right.

Your gonna need a gas safe engineer to sort this one. But sounds like the unit is overheating and cutting out which could be for a number of reasons but a decent breakdown engineer should have it sussed pretty quickly

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant turbomax pro 28e - no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock