Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Van & Racking Pics in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vern

Right with all this van willy waving from Danny and Tom, i thought i get myself some action lol :biggrin:........
Van is now just 3 year old, these were taken last year so van was 2 year old....
Merc Vito Sport 150 CDi tuned remapped to just short of 200 BHP!

VS.jpgVS1.jpgVS3.jpgVS4.jpg

Here's where she lives no frost to scrape for me lol.......

VS5.jpg

That van is a MESS! How do you find anything?! Lol.

Wish I could get mine in garage lol

Fek the beemer what about my van lol....out of pics just at bottom of folding ladder is all the Makita LXT kit, more in there than there looks, thats the art of a well organised van

Can't be working hard enough if you can get away with using Makita stuff ;)

Right, I'm off to Northside tomorrow, get the Red Baron valued so I can get a 150

That van is a MESS! How do you find anything?! Lol.

Wish I could get mine in garage lol

Look at the floor Tom, where we smashed out the center pillar concretes a differnt colour, as was a double with 2 doors, oh and stuck in a 5m lintel and raised it a foot, meaning the gable end came down both brick and block in a day, then rebuilt up off new lintel......

Look at the floor Tom, where we smashed out the center pillar concretes a differnt colour, as was a double with 2 doors, oh and stuck in a 5m lintel and raised it a foot, meaning the gable end came down both brick and block in a day, then rebuilt up off new lintel......

More money than sense! Unfortunately I have only a single garage, and my living room is above it!

Can't be working hard enough if you can get away with using Makita stuff ;)

Right, I'm off to Northside tomorrow, get the Red Baron valued so I can get a 150

PMSL pal, anything i buy lasts the warranty then goes **** up anyhow....mains gear is Bosch

In all seriousness, nice van and car combo. Jealous.

Off to bed now, taking Penny for her first swimming lesson tomorrow, exciting!

In all seriousness, nice van and car combo. Jealous.

Off to bed now, taking Penny for her first swimming lesson tomorrow, exciting!

Nice one pal,.....Elliott is going in 2 weeks when we do center parcs, Libby learnt there

must say your an is very clean mate .... I wish my was like this ....after few months on the HA contract there is lots of wear and tear in the back and have not got the will to put it right all due to the weather

must say your an is very clean mate .... I wish my was like this ....after few months on the HA contract there is lots of wear and tear in the back and have not got the will to put it right all due to the weather
I dont care what the weather is its my ritual at the end of the day, to put stuff back, any big stuff needed is loaded the night before, i dont hump loads of gear around, diesel is too expensive.

HA contracts Stan means your always chasing your tail being busy, when the contracts on that is

Don't you worry it ain't gonna help many :) pmsl

good night to all of you :)

you know it's a wind up

love you all

stan

Nice van Vern, but do you do any work? :) It's like a show van :)

Seriously though it really looks the business and a real bonus to be able to get it in the garage.

Like the Dexion racking pal, LMFAO at full size vac, need one of those.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van & Racking Pics in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock