Search the forum,

Discuss VanLox.co.uk - Mobile Secure Van Locks Installed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Checkout Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping - or Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping

Mobile secure van locks installer for the Midlands. His lock supplier though can put you in touch with a local vanlox guy if he can't get to you for whatever reason.

Mention 'Dan from the forums' when you call and you should find he'll give you advice on securing your vans.

It is coming up to Xmas soon (I know! Already!!!!!) and already we're seeing darker nights, and you'll find the thieves get craftier this time of year. So thought it'd be a handy website to know. Even if it sparks your own web search for your own local guy who can sort something out for you, then I feel I've posted a decent thread. :)

Happy days.

PS. please feel free to plug your own van locks guy in this thread. But please don't post prices as they may change over time and this thread will last for years.

Locks 4 vans. Slam locks are pretty good. Have them on 3 vans now. Replant keys posted out for few quid.

Vehicle Security & Entertainment (VSE) in Manchester/ Cheshire area. Installer of Locks4Vans & anything else you may need for your van, even come out to you to install. Pete 07966 278185

A local auto locksmith will fulfill van needs, the same as your local plumber will do the same plumbing wise.

That's a fair comment. Worth posting the thread though to get people thinking about it hey?!

And do you have one that you have used locally then? Or are you another guy who hasn't got a van locks contact? ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to VanLox.co.uk - Mobile Secure Van Locks Installed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Q
Heating & Gas Engineer QERB Energy currently require an experienced engineer to carry out boiler and heating installation, servicing and maintenance (mainly Vaillant) in the Bristol and Bath area. The successful applicant will have experience in the following areas; Domestic Gas Boilers...
Replies
Views
We've just recently taken out an advert with Dan on this forum so wanted to say hello, and open a thread in case anyone wanted to ask any questions about us or our products. We're a friendly bunch based in East Yorkshire, established in 1993, and our advert on the forum is for van storage...
Replies
Views
I'm pleased to announce a sponsor we're proud to have on board. Schlüter and Ü. Please sign up to their website: Schluter And U - http://www.schluterandu.co.uk/?click=sign-up You'll get information about training, competitions, prizes, and news, all for Ü. Another thing keeping tabs on is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock