Discuss Vented cylinder installation in Bedford ASAP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

my hot water cylinder started leaking two weeks ago, my landlord has British Gas cover and they were meant to be coming tomorrow to fit a new one, the cylinder got delivered this morning but they’ve then cancelled due to strike action so can’t come for another two weeks which in the meantime means I still have no hot water!

They’ve told the landlord that they will reimburse him if he’s able to get someone else to come out and fit it hence why I’m on here!

So what I’m after please is for someone to come out and remove the old cylinder which has already been drained down and isolated and fit the new one as soon as possible, my landlord will pay you directly and then he’ll claim back off BG afterwards.

Here’s the new one sat in my front room taunting me....
4568EBB6-717F-4DD0-9C84-196D583F1BA5.jpeg

And here’s the old one.......

A6F1EB21-445E-452E-B5A2-C25CB527586B.jpeg

Thanks in advance,

Carl.

Reply to Vented cylinder installation in Bedford ASAP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
A customer of mine lives in an old cottage that has been extended. They have three loft areas that are completely separated. The CWSC is in one...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’ve just changed out a backup immersion heater on a copper vented cylinder. I’ve leak tested around all the connections to the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Back