Discuss Vertical flue/ roofing query?? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys.
How many of you use a roofer to help with vertical flue installations, or do you rather do it yourself??
I’m not one for heights so would rather not if possible.

I do it myself but I’m good with heights etc if your unsure get a roofer normally around £60-£70 for them to do the lot

I do it myself but I’m good with heights etc if your unsure get a roofer normally around £60-£70 for them to do the lot
Blimey. Is that all? I thought it’d be a fair bit more than that tbh. Would they just drop it in and weather it regardless of whether you’re ready to do the flue?? I’ve always worked with a colleague who would go on the roof while I line it up inside.

Depends on there availability etc

Reply to Vertical flue/ roofing query?? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
Hi Just installed a vertical rad from plumbworld with a bi directional TRV which was installed on the return. The Trv seems to not do much so I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the...
Replies
Views
Back