Search the forum,

Discuss Very nasty business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
My mate called me, he's been off work 3 years with a back injury, he used to work like a dog, he's down on his luck & depressed

Anyway, he got a gay friend he invited over, being he's in pain this mate gave him some sort of legal high to try to help.

Mate can't remember much but he woke up in his bed with his mate standing over him - let's say enjoying himself

I've told him to phone cops.

He's worried as its blurry & he thought it was a dream!! He confronted gay man & he said he thought he wanted 'some'

My mates 100% straight & had plenty decent birds.

Very bad.

Also, he just txt me, he said he's embarrassed

I've again told him to report to police.

No consent given = Rape, know it`s hard to do but I agree with you and seem to remember something on the news last year that the cops are treating this sort of thing a lot better nowadays.

Last edited:
Yes, exactly what I told him.

I'll tell him again, he's now going to be more down.

Feel very sorry for him., he'd try to help anyone out

needs to choose his friends more carefully, wont make a good witness being as he was under the influence of drugs!

jeez! Not good. I don't think the cops would take too much notice tbh.

I think the police would take a lot of notice. It sounds horrendous. He must report it.

I read over this and I thought it was a joke, then I read it over again.

Thats pretty damn nasty, definitely call the 5 O

Glad he has reported it. Nothing to be embarrassed about, sounds like his gay friend is a predator who takes advantage of people. Hopefully there will be some sort of evidence to help convict the guy rather than it being one persons word against another.

his mate will probably get away with it, but life will be hassle for a bit for him.

Soo..

Sorry to be crude but does your mate know if he was penetrated or just this other fella knocking one out over him.

Ones rape the other indecent exposure with a very close call!

Sorry to your pal though but nothing to be ashamed over. I'd keep a close eye on him for a bit

He doesn't think he's been bummed. Im sure he'd know!

Police visited & will arrest suspect.

Will update tomorrow

Sorry mate thought that was what paragraph 5 refered to.

Police arrested suspect & dealing

I think these days they've got 24hrs to investigate & either charge or release

See what goes down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Very nasty business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the sticks in Italy. Very long story, but I didn't want to close an 80-year old business if I didn't have to. It was never part of the plan and I intend to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, a bit of an unusual post again but really at a loos with this one. I'm a little paranoid since I've worked for, and with cocaine addicts and saw how the drug direclty impacted the work of the users so please also forgive me if my post stigmatising the drug I am sure it can be taken...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique. I am an individual who has worked for the civil service for the past 20 years (am just shy of 40) and am looking for a career change. In my spare...
Replies
Views
Hi All, On Thursday there was a water leake a few steets away from us And we had no water most of the day. About 10 minutes before my neigbour said the water supply was back on I remember hearing a fair amount of activity from our airing cupboard. I took this as water/air moving through as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock