Discuss Viessmann Radiator Thermostats in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I was curious as I saw these that work with the entire Viessmann control centre and wondered if anyone has installed them. They come in various packs of single, 2, 4, 6 stats.

They connect to the ViCare app and control, not sure what they do and how you control them.

Or how they play if you have weather comp.

Attachments

• viCare..png
    viCare..png
    70.3 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Viessmann Radiator Thermostats in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to get the attached Viessmann 100-w heat only boiler with pump and diverter valve. Current boiler - Non Condensing System - OV...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with Viessmann 111w I have a Vicare sensor and app. It goes like this : If I have a boiler in DHW only everything works as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock