Discuss Viessmann vitodens 111, tundish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capri

Hi, I'm new to this forum & have a query.
I'm having a viessmann 111 fitted on an internal wall. Need to know if it's okay to use a condensate pump for the tundish?? I've got a sanicondens plus. Was wondering if that's suitable.

Let your installer worry about it. It's what you're paying him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann vitodens 111, tundish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if I add this to the wrong place. I have purchased a 2 storeys property which will be converted to an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to get the attached Viessmann 100-w heat only boiler with pump and diverter valve. Current boiler - Non Condensing System - OV...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock